Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Update of sorts

I can't believe it has been so long since my last update!! Things are always busy around here though. Both Sara and Holden are now sick and Holden has an infection on his head which makes my concern for tetanus rise. Mommy is going crazy!! =) I know it is all in the Lord's hands but it is so hard sometimes to remember that when dealing with all we deal with, with Holden.

In school related news, Sara is doing wonderfully in math! She is such a math whiz.. we are always doing above and beyond what is planned for a day. Phonics is still a bit of a struggle for her but she is really coming along nicely.
Holden is learning along with her with a lot and has become quite the little artist!

We are about to start a week of learning about the Nutcracker before Sara and I go see a performance next Thursday. Sara is incredibly excited!! Sara will also be entering into a Gingerbread House contest next Friday, still trying to decide what we are going to do for the house.. lots of sitting home with the sick kiddos helps for planning though!!
And if that was not enough Sara and Holden will be in the Christmas program at our church which they are looking forward to! Sara has a line that she immediately memorized, Holden will be singing songs and I am concerned that he will not stay up on stage sing with his class.. that won't surprise me at all.

I think that is all I have for an update for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moskowicz family. In March I had a deep puncture wound from kneeling on a rusty nail, with associated worries about tetanus. I used homeopathic remedies, it healed really quickly. Have a look at my report on www.scatteredgardener.blogspot.com
    Or talk to a local homeopath, who should be able to supply remedies and an individual prescription, which should help your son's wound to heal.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete