Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Healthy kids and a loose tooth!


Glad to report both kiddos are feeling better and almost back to 100%! Holden's head seems to have healed, scabbed and the scab has fallen off. I have not been that worried in a long time and I am so glad to see that over! We also found today that Sara has her very first loose tooth! She was answering questions for me and I could see her tooth was moving each time she spoke and it caught me off guard at first and I thought I was losing my mind! :P
School is going well. I have never been one to use food or candy as a reward for the kids but have started doing so for the first time with some phonics and skittles.. I am still trying to figure out Sara's best learning style with phonics. Sara HATES phonics and can whiz right through math but just can't wrap her head around some things in phonics. We are mostly learning to read at this point and while she is doing well I feel she can be doing better.
I am struggling with the whole multiple children/homeschool thing as well, last year was much easier because Holden was not so interested or interupptive.
We are looking forward to seeing the Nutcracker this Friday (which I thought was Thursday, oops!) and have spent some time learning exactly what it is about so Sara has a better understanding of what she is watching.
That is about all for this update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment